Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where are they now?

Cripes, was it really July when I last posted? (Rhetorical question I guess).





We just keep on keeping on. The girls are thriving and loving life. Charli is an inquisitive and generally outgoing little girl who seems to have a playground radar, and loves TV (like her Mum). Bella is an adventurous and at times mischevious little mite who is emerging out of Charli's shadow and is catching up to her in height.









Beck recently won a promotion so will be leaving her current job and starting a new one towards the end of November - the girls and I are very proud of her. As for me, I'm enjoying my current career - should have made the change at least two years ago..










We've also been busy renovating our kitchen over our "holidays" and it's starting to look great.










No comments: